Jul 30, 2012

BEACHY SCENE




This is some of the most awe inspiring photography I have seen in a while. Photographer Gray Malin shot this series of photos titled A La Plage, A La Piscine, from doorless helicopters all around the world. How insane and awesome is that?! Talk about going above and beyond! Malin describes this series as "from above, a simple beach or pool becomes a blank canvas that allows me to start seeing the world as art. People and objects become patterns creating repetition, shape and form." He calls the photos a celebration of color, light, shape, and summer bliss. Whenever I am at the beach I think how neat it must look from above, now I know, and it's so gorgeous. What a seriously original and amazing series of photographs. Take a look at his site to be even more amazed! Select prints are available for purchase here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...