Jul 11, 2012

LOUIS VUITTON x YAYOI KUSAMA



I don't think it's a big secret I love polka dots, and I'm not the only one! Louis Vuitton is getting dotty with Yayoi Kusama, the polka dot princess. Marc Jacobs, Creative Director of Louis Vuitton has collaborated with Kusama to create the new line of clothing and accessories called Infinity Dots Collection for Louis Vuitton. The first installment of the collaboration debut Tuesday at Louis Vuitton stores and a second collection will be available in August at Selfridges.

The lookbook reminds me of this post I did, I love pattern on pattern. I really love the video as well. It's so happy and loose feeling just like polka dots are. You can see the complete lookbook and the full collection here. In honor of the new products, Louis Vuitton also created some dotty displays for the brand's flagship store in Manhattan on Fifth Avenue. You can check out some images here of the store and the opening. So flashy! Very cool collaboration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...