Jun 1, 2012

IF I WERE A BOY...


1 Cole Haan Air Jasper | 2 Jil Sander Oxford | 3 Walk-Over Derby | 4 Steve Madden Jazie | 5 Cole Haan Lunargrand | 6 Swear Logan | 7 Mark McNairy Loafers | 8 Sperry Top Slider

I look at mens clothing and footwear all the time. When I see something really styling, I oftentimes think to myself "if i were a boy...I would definitely wear that!" I like to imagine my style if I was a boy version of myself. The first mens shoes that I saw with colored soles were Cole Haan Air Jasper Wingtip. I thought they were amazing. It was a shoe that looked like it would go with everything, but the splash of unexpected color added some playfulness to it. Any plain look would immediately be awesome with a colored sole. Since then, I have been seeing more colored soles on many different style shoes, by several brands. I guess I'm not the only one that thinks this is amazing. Check out those lime green soles on the Jil Sander oxfords! {gasp!} I actually think this is becoming popular on women's shoes too, so I guess I can try it out too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...