Jun 15, 2012

{THING}PIRATION x CITRUS

1 Bauble Bar necklace  | 2 Marc Jacobs earrings | 3 American Vintage top | 4 Cookie Johnson pants | 5 Mrs. Lilien's Cocktail Swatchbook | 6 Zara clutch |  7 H&M sandals

Want to look fresh? Try this -- dress in cool citrus colors. Often times when I can't decide what to wear I try to think of beautiful things to be inspired by and try to find colors I wouldn't normally wear. Lemons, limes, grapefruit, and oranges all have amazing palettes. You might not usually wear these colors together, but when you slice them they look amazing together, so why not slice your style up? Try it out, you'll look fresh no matter what!

2 comments:

  1. love it all!! cute templates!! hahah really nice blog! i'm impressed!! come take a look at my blog!! and follow me if u want ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks winda! I don't use templates, but im glad you like it!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...