May 15, 2013

ELIZABETH OLWEN PATTERNS


The weather is finally getting warm enough for the garden to get growing! I mean aside from the frost warning we had this week. Oh, New England, you always keep us on our toes! Anyways, I love growing fruits and veggies, it's so fun to see your plants grow each day and eventually be able to reap the rewards. These patterns by Elizabeth Olwen are so happy and summery looking. Call me a garden geek, but I would love to have some garden gloves with one of these patterns! Unfortunately, you can't grow ice cream, but that pattern makes me so giddy I just had to include it. This year we're only growing strawberries, but I can't wait for asparagus season. We have the asparagus capital of the world, Hadley, Massachusetts, which I just learned so I can't wait to get to farmers' market. Yay for warm weather, fresh fruits n veggies, and of course ice cream! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...