May 24, 2013

LOVE LIST 09

TOP 1 Face Stockholm polish / 2 Zimmerman floral bikini / 3 BingBang marquis rings
MIDDLE 4 J.Crew t-strap sandals / 5 Tory Burch lobster key fob
BOTTOM 6 Michael Kors watch / 7 Leif daphne studs / 8 Zara tie dye shopper

This weekend Mother Nature has plans to make it rain. I don't even care, summer is officially here! Regardless of the weather, I can't wait to wear some light and airy hues and complain about how hot I am. I mean, let's be real, no matter the weather we are never really happy with it. Since I won't be cooking out in the rain - I suppose I can pretend this is what I will have on this weekend + shirt and shorts of course. Happy weekend and summer, I hope your weekend is filled with sunshine!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...