May 21, 2013

STAY COOL WITH COCONUT

1 / 2 / 3
We're finally getting some really hot weather here. It really creeped up and now I feel like i'm melting. The longest winter ever is officially over. The good part about warm weather is you have the perfect excuse to eat ice cream and popsicles. Gotta keep your body cool, right? I saw these gorgeous layered ice cubes over on Oh Joy! yesterday and loved the idea of using coconut milk in them along with juices and smoothies. You can throw them in some sparkling water or throw them in the blender to make a quick frozen drink. They got me thinking, what other cool treats can you make with coconut milk? I found these creamy coconut pops that I'm wishing into my freezer right now and some strawberry ice cream that's screaming my name. I guess I have to get some coconut milk now, just so I can cool down.

2 comments:

  1. Ooh those ice cubes are just perfect for summer parties!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Gloria mmm they would be perfect for quick mixed drinks too, just add booze ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...