Nov 2, 2012

WHAT & WEAR {WEDGE SNEAKERS}



1 Rebels Glam wedge | 2 Ash Bowie leather wedge | 3 ALDO Helianthe studded wedge
4 Ash Bea wedge | 5 Ash Bowie wedge with mesh | 6 Rebecca Taylor Isa wedge

Fall is here and it's unfortunately time to say goodbye to our flats and sandals until next year. So what can we put on our feet besides boots and still feel stylish? How about this fresh take on sneakers, wedges. Just about everyone seems to be wearing them right now. Below is how three amazing fashion bloggers rock them.

So what do you think, are you going to take the pledge to wedge this Fall?

3 comments:

  1. I love love love them. But I don't know if I can pull off the look and I can't commit to buying them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure I could pull it off either, one of those trends that you can admire from a far!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...