Nov 5, 2012

MISCELLANEOUS MONDAY 11.5



1 Seriously, how cute are these little pie crust cookies? The best part is they sit right on top of your mug! These are on my must make list for sure. (Recipe-Not Martha pie lattice cookies)

2 Tomorrow is the BIG election. Make sure you educate yourself and go vote! Loving Katie Daisy's #GoVote illustration. (see more unique images from artists nationwide here)

3 This Anthropologie handpainted pompom wrapping paper is so sweet. I mean just a box like this would be gift enough for me!

I am the biggest animal lover and I just love Free People and their bohemian vibe, so I was stoked to see them doing the Free People pet project. They are selling eco-conscious collars, leashes, beds, and tags for cats and dogs to support Philadelphia's largest no-kill animal shelter PAWS. So adorable! Can't wait to get my girl's these BFF tags! Check out the full collection here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...