Nov 9, 2012

HAPPY FRIDAY {GET COMFY}

happy-friday-5-comfort-in-the-cold

Fact: I hate being cold. As soon as it's below 50 about 75% of what I say is "I'm freezing". With our first nine inches falling this week, it's time to accept that winter is on the way. Bummer. New England is very unpredictable, so here are my must haves to be prepared for chilly days ahead to make me a little less miserable.

1 There's something about this Sheinside geometric sweater that just looks so cozy. I want to put this on and sit in front of a fire with some warm cocoa. Just seems right.
2 These J.Crew saturday pants look like the perfect weekend pant. Comfortable but not sloppy. I'll take one in each color and lounge around all weekend.
3 This J.Crew polka dot snood looks so soft and warm. I can't live without a scarf of some sort when it gets cold out and I can't live without polka dots, so this is a must have!
4 I need these Modcloth gloves because, well, I need my iPhone like I need my arm, regardless of the weather. The color and little ruffle are just an added bonus.
5 When it gets cold I love to stay in and bake. These Anthropologie hedgehog measures are too adorable to resist. Perhaps I can bake these!

What are your must haves for comfort in the cold? Don't tell me you like the cold, that's just sick!

2 comments:

  1. Totally agree! I love the snow but absolutely hate the cold that comes with it. At the moment I'm wearing jumpers 24/7 haha!

    Love the gloves also, fab colour.

    Bethany Paige (www.paigeoffashion.blogspot.co.uk) X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The snow is pretty, but then as soon as I step outside I'm over it!
      If we have to brave the cold, might as well look awesome right?!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...