Nov 30, 2012

HAPPY FRIDAY {BLACK & WHITE}


1 Something about fair isle makes winter not feel so bad. Loving these Pieces vinka mittens.
2 These Madewell biker boots are simple and sleek looking. With these I'll be ready to kick some winter...
3 I really love the simplicity of this Bludot mima pillow. I don't know why I can never get enough throw pillows, it's just one of my weaknesses. 
4 I've been on the hunt for some cool beanies, really diggomh this Topman 'birdseye' pompom beanie. The pattern is a perfect pairing for those mittens.  
5 In the winter I really could live under a blanket. This wool throw looks awesome and is definitely super warm, I'll take this Avoca one for my winter blanket hibernation. Who else is ready to hibernate?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...