Oct 19, 2012

HAPPY FRIDAY


1 This Madewell iPhone case is like a little painting. I want this for winter so I can have a little piece of spring with me all the time.
2 This Kate Spade metro watch, it's so fun. They say time flies when you're having fun, so I'll take this one for rainy days.
3 These J.Crew toothpick velvet jeans are adorable. Like I said, J.Crew=flawless.
4 These Loren Hope earrings are just my style. Simple & edgy.
5 Everything about these Anthro two buckle booties. I'm beginning to think I have a boot problem...

2 comments:

  1. Found your blog thru Fabulous K's! I love that iPhone case! So pretty..I need it! haha.

    Amberly
    www.asliceofglam.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, that's a must have for sure! I think if I had it my way I'd change my iPhone case as much as I change my outfit :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...