Oct 12, 2012

HAPPY FRIDAY



Happy Friday! This week I want these gems.
This fun dotty notebook is so adorable. I love making lists and try to stay organized, I would love to see this everytime I need to jot something down.
2 These Heidi Merrick ikat pants are so chic. I live for ikat, I need these yesterday.
3 This 31 Bits necklace is so funky. I adore it. That shade of blue is a lovely shade for fall too.
4 These ShoeMint flats have been on my must have list for a while. I am going through denial that soon even my flats will have to get put away. What better way to deny the cool weather rolling in than to buy these beauts right?!
5 Zara tumbler. Yes, Zara! There home goods are to die. I long for a bar cart and these tumblers would be perfection.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...