Oct 5, 2012

HAPPY FRIDAY


1 Really, I mean seriously, I have a polka dot problem and I am not afraid to admit it. This hand made MADEBYHANK foldover bag is so cute. Love the burgundy color for fall.
2 All different shades of army green keep popping up all over the place and now I find myself in desperate need of these J Brand skinny jeans.
3 I go in and out of phases of being belt dependent. A good simple brown belt is really a good thing to have. I'll take this Madewell one. It's called the perfect leather belt. Perfect.
4 Chambray is so hot right now, I feel like I'm missing out. I'll take this cargo shirt, just so I don't feel left out.
5 I don't even have words for these Rag and Bone booties, I need these like I need oxygen. Okay, maybe that's ridiculous, but I feel like my it would be easier to breathe if I had these on my feet!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...