Oct 18, 2012

WHAT & WEAR {CAMOUFLAGE}

1 Laurence Dolige shirt | 2 GAP super skinny twill pants | 3 George J. Love bag |
Topshop fur-lined jacket | 5 Allsaints scarf | 6 Zara studded flats 


Camouflage is everywhere right now. I have always loved it for men, but for me? I never even gave it a thought. Sometimes I'm envious of men's styles, but that one? No way. Lately, I find myself singing a different tune. With camouflage becoming part of women's fashion, I find myself unexpectedly loving it. Above are six fresh camo pieces and below are three of my favorite fashion and style bloggers showing how they wear this hot trend.

Atlantic-Pacific
Eat.Sleep.Wear
Brooklyn Blonde
Would you be seen in camouflage or do you want this trend to disappear?

2 comments:

  1. Ashley, love these studded flats! Your blog is great :) -Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Camo & studs, doesn't get much better! Thanks so much Rebecca!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...