Jan 8, 2013

MY RESOLUTION {WATCH MORE FLICKS}


I have never been big on making New Year's resolutions. I usually make up something really simple like to wear more stripes or drink more coffee. Something I know I can really give my all to and succeed at! This year I'm stepping it up. If you refer to a movie or ask me if I have seen a movie, I can almost guarantee I have not seen it. This year - I will watch more movies. Old and new, any good movie. Okay, maybe this isn't a typical resolution or maybe what people would say a good resolution, but hey I think it's something that needs to be done. Bring on the movies 2013. Any must-see movie suggestions? Like I said, I can almost guarantee I haven't seen it!

{Loving these minimal movie posters! I think I'll put these two on my gotta-watch list}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...