Jan 30, 2013

ERIN JANG {VALENTINES DAY CARDS}


Erin Jang has done it again. This time with some super cute food Valentines Day Cards. Each one features a clever little saying and simple graphic to go with. I really love cards like this because they are like mini prints. It's hard to throw cards away when they are from someone special, these are the perfect solution because they would look so cute framed. Check out the full collection for Paperless Post here and pick one up for the sentimental foodie in your life.

{via Black Eiffel}

2 comments:

  1. I am loving these Valentines Day cards! How unique ans pretty. I would love some for myself. I am so glad I stumbled upon your blog. I simply love it. I will definitely be following you on bloglovin'. xx. McKenna Lou
    www.lynnandlou.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much McKenna Lou, I will add you too, seems we like similar things :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...