Jan 11, 2013

HAPPY FRIDAY + LINK LOVE


1. The Pom Pom Factory {via HonestyWTF}
2. Flying Houses {via This is Colossal}
3. How to Build a Rainbow Igloo {via This is Colossal}
4. Snow Art {via Trendland}
5. Cross Stitch installation {via Design Sponge}
6. DIY Brushstroke lamp {via Made by Girl}

Every week I stumble upon so many awesome things in such a wide array of categories. I had a regular way of showing some of these things with Miscellaneous Monday, but I am trying to change things up a bit around here. I think I will give this a try... Weekly Stumbles, really cool things I stumble upon throughout the week that I want to share. I feel like with this it can be way more random and will hopefully be more fun. I hope you enjoy! Stay tuned for other new and improved regular posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...