Dec 10, 2012

MISCELLANEOUS MONDAY 12.10


1 It's the year of the pom pom! This pom pom garland by the amazing Ashley G is so fun. Perfect for a unique holiday decoration that you could keep up year round. Reminds me of this anthropologie scarf which I looove the colors of.
2 Speaking of the year of... the Pantone color of the year for 2013 is Emerald Pantone 17-5641. Be on the lookout for everything in this hot hue next year. Pantone's color of the year influences just about everything. I'm feeling it!
3 I want this cake and I want it now! I must be craving cake, but seriously, how clever is that frosting job? Definitely doing this!
4 These boot stuffers from the Jessie Randall, creative director of the Loeffler Randall, are such an amazing idea and really cute if you have to leave your shoes in plain view. After all it is the year of the pom pom like I said, right? These will help your boots keep their shape and stand up straight and look tidy. Win!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...