Dec 19, 2012

HOMELAND INSPIRED RECORD COVERS

via the laughing squid
I'm literally obsesssed with Homeland. I went from being skeptical about watching it to watching the entire first two seasons in about two weeks. Enough said. If you don't watch this, you are really missing out! Needless to say, pretty much anything based on Homeland is right up my alley. These Homeland inspired vintage covers by Ty Mattson are so awesome. Vintage, design, and Homeland all in one, I think I'm in love. He created twelve covers (see more here), these are my four favorite. Such a cool project! 

1 comment:

  1. Hey Ashley how are you? Ha! My coworker LOVES Homeland she keeps telling meabout it and I keep telling her I don't have HBO. Did you change the design of your blog? It looks great! These vintage album covers are so creative! Sam of Style of Sam and I did guest post swaps on holiday picks. Stay tuned for them on Monday/Christmas Eve. Happy Holidays!

    Ali of:

    www.aliandang.com


    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...