Jul 1, 2013

GRAY MALIN {I WANT TO PARK MYSELF THERE}


I am obsessed with photographer Gray Malin's work and I'm not afraid to admit it. His previous series made me drool a little and long for a tropical vacation and though this series is by no means tropical I still want to hop a plane right this second. This latest series is shot high above New York City and Chicago highlighting their most famous parks. That grass! Seriously, can we just skip real life and lay out on a lush green lawn all day? No bugs please, since we are making unrealistic wishes might as well make it worth while.


2 comments:

  1. Love love love this! That shot of Coney Island is just stunning!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm obsessed, who would think aerial shots could be so gorgeous?!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...