Apr 1, 2013

COOL KEDS


As a kid I definitely rocked a fair share of Keds. They were awesome because they were easy to slip on and if they got dirty you could just throw em in the wash. I never would have thought that in my 20's I would want to still rock the same footwear, but Keds is stepping up their game and making some really stylish sneakers with some of my favorite brands, Madewell and Kate Spade. I still love to wear sneakers and with these patterns.. these are irresistible. When the weather is nice it's hard to put away the sandals, these are the perfect alternative! Now... I just need some nice weather.

Ps. Sorry I have been MIA.. I'm starting an Etsy shop so I've been busy designing some cool prints. Coming very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...