May 30, 2012

ARTIST ENVY {CAITLIN MCGAULEY}

Top two - Kate Spade New York / Bottom - Tory Burch

Object of my envy... Caitlin McGauley
What does she make? Lovely detailed watercolor illustrations
Who does she make this for? Caitlin worked as a textile designer for Ralph Lauren and now works independently. She has done work for Kate Spade New York, Hermes, & Tory Burch. Pretty impressive!
__
Thoughts... I absolutely love watercolor, it is one medium I have never played around with. Her work makes me really want to try my hand at it. I'm sure I wouldn't be this skilled, but I would love to have a quarter of her talent. You can see more of her work here and check out her blog here. I think some of her best work is on her blog. It's really neat to see the work she creates for fun, seems when you are having fun you create the best work!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...